Thursday, February 25, 2016

Date 25-Feb
Time 1:15 PM
Sys 152
Dia 80
Pulse 100
Taken By Anna
Oxygen 90%
Temp 99.0
Respiration 20
Tumor 18 X 17 * Slight change in size
Abdominal Girth 118
Knee Bump 3 x 7  
Weight 143lbs  *Nurse used a new scale and it read 152, but she doesn't trust that reading.
R-L Arm Girth 27.5 - 29    *  There was a small change in both numbers

-------------------
Gma has had trouble getting up out of her chairs Mon-Wed, but today she did quite well, comparatively.  I haven't been tracking the frequency of her taking her pain pills, but today I was reminding her every three hours and she seems to be doing better --- though it is a little early to make a direct correlation...

Gma has a sweet tooth.  She has been enjoying all of the candy I have been making for her... Choc-Chip mint fudge; Orange Creamsicle fudge (in three different varieties).
Her memory still comes and goes...
She remains ever cheerful...

No comments: